Instructions for Home Access Center (Gradebook formerly Pinnacle)
These instructions are for students. We will send a letter home for parents shortly. In order to access your grades, please follow the instructions very carefully. You will need your Rogers High School network login and your password.
Example: Jdoe01 and e=999999
- When you login, you will be asked to set 3 security passwords. There is a software glitch and it may ask you in Spanish. Please be patient as we work through that issue. Even if it asks you in Spanish, enter 3 questions and answers. Example: What’s my dog’s name. Answer Spot
- Please select the DISTRICT from the drop down menu. It will start with Academics Plus.
- Change that to Rogers Public Schools.
- Enter login and password.
- Answer 3 questions, explore the options afterward.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR A HOMECOMING THEME!
Arvest First Leadership
Sophomores and juniors living in Rogers are invited to apply for First Leadership presented by Arvest Bank. The program is designed to introduce students to leadership skills while building self-esteem, exploring career paths and developing interpersonal skills. The free program runs from September - April, holding one meeting per month.
Click here for application.