School Boundaries & Bus Stops
- Bus stop and boundary checker
- District Feeder Pattern
- Elementary Boundary Map / Large Version - for 2012-13 only.
- Boundaries changes beginning in 2013-14 (These changes will not be made in the boundary checker until after the end of the 2012-13 school year.)
Because we are a growing district, our school boundaries do change periodically. Our bus stop and boundary checker is the most accurate way to determine school attendance zones for a particular address. It also shows bus stops and a map of each school zone.
Tips for Using the Online Bus Stop/Boundary Check
- Use numerals for numbered streets. (Example: S 5th St)
- If the stop finder tells you that an address can't be found, leave off the North/South/East/West portion of the address. Let the system look up the address based on the street name. (It will give you an option of the correct direction.)
- If the stop finder tells you that an address can't be found in the database, leave off the Dr., St., or Pl. part of the address and try again. The stop finder will give you choices of street names that match and you can choose the correct one from the list.
- In the drop-down box where you choose the grade you wish to search for, the best results come back for "ALL GRADES".
- If you need further help, please contact the Transportation Department at 479-631-3519.