Use of District Facilities
Click the calendar to view events.
For questions please contact Dan Caley in the District Administration Building at (479) 636-3910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rogers Schools Facility Use Policy
The school district facilities are provided by the people in order that the youth of the community may receive the benefits of a sound educational program. It is the policy of the Board of Education to make district buildings and facilities available to the community in accordance with the following guidelines.
Groups may be assessed appropriate fees to use a facility. The Board of Education reserves the right to make final decisions concerning the use of facilities.
The renting group will assume all liability for injury or damage to individuals or property and to indemnify and hold harmless the school district and its employees from any loss or damage. The renting group will observe all fire and safety regulations. In addition, the use of tobacco and alcoholic beverages on school district grounds is strictly prohibited.
Further, the renting group will agree that no immoral or illegal activity will take place on/in the premises. No meeting will be held in a school building for the purpose of advancing any doctrine or theory subversive to the Constitution or laws of the State of Arkansas or the United States or for any other purpose that may be detrimental or destructive to the buildings, fixtures, furniture, or property.
The Board of Education reserves the right to refuse approval or to cancel any and all agreements issued for the use of school district property when it is deemed that such action is necessary for the best interests of the district. Board of Education policies and regulations, which govern school use of facilities, will, when applicable, also govern community use of school district facilities.
Rogers Schools Facility Use Guidelines (Currently under review and subject to change).
1. District facilities will be made available for community use as long as there is no conflict with official school schedules according to the following guidelines, rental rate groupings and the facilities use rules and agreement:
Group I: School-related groups, such as PTA, booster organizations, and Rogers Community –School Recreation Association, organized for the express purpose of supporting authorized district and community programs.
Group II: Organized district-based, non‑profit groups, such as service and civic clubs.
Group III: Commercial, for-profit organizations and individuals (High School use only).
2. An approved staff member must be present whenever the building is in use. All groups will be assessed a charge for reimbursement to cover personnel.
3. The principal of the school will be the approving authority for use of the school facilities. After approval has been granted the Facilities Director will coordinate the required personnel.
4. Any group or organization using school facilities shall designate one member of its group to be in charge of and responsible for the program or activity. This person shall be the contact person and responsible for application and payment. All groups using school facilities must be properly supervised. Proper supervision will be determined by the building principal.
5. Groups are responsible for their own set‑up and clean‑up under the supervision of the school staff member on duty. Groups, which use school buildings, must leave them in suitable condition for the operation of the school program. Any clean up time by school personnel will charged for reimbursement.
6. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to see that all persons have vacated the school buildings and grounds promptly at the time specified on the permit.
7. Building rental does not include the use of equipment unless requested and approved on the application (additional charges may apply).
8. Requests for multiple use from Groups II and III will not be considered. (Multiple use is more than three times per school year.)
9. Any exceptions to these guidelines may be made only through a review committee consisting of the business manager, the facilities supervisor, the energy manager, and the building’s principal. If the committee is considering use of an athletic facility, the athletic director will be included as part of the committee.Rental Fees and Personnel Costs
No Fee Charge for Group I
Fees Do Not Include Personnel Charges
|Facility||Group II Non-Profit (hourly rate)***||Group III commercial, for profit, individuals
|Auditorium||$50.00 - $125.00||$125.00 - 187.50|
|Cafeteria/Commons||$50.00 - $125.00||$125.00 - 187.50|
|Lecture Hall||$25.00||$25.00 - $50.00|
|Northisde, Lowell, Tillery & Tucker Gyms||$33.33|
|All Kitchens||$250.00 plus reimbursement for required kitchen staff|
|Application Fee||50.00 (Non-Refundable)|
*High school usage fee is billed for a minimum of 4 hours.
**Middle & Elementary School usage fee is billed for a minimum of 3 hours. If middle school auxiliary gym is used, additional $25.00 /hour will be added to main gym rate.
*** If admission is charged, the review committee will determine charges.
· Fees for the high school facilities will be within the stated ranges and determined by how the organization or event relates to the school or school activities. All fees and estimated personnel charges will be paid at least seven (7) business days prior to use.
· The principal or designee will determine personnel required for high school functions.
· If an event causes custodial staff to work additional hours beyond their normal work hours, there will be a charge for reimbursement of the total custodial costs.
All kitchen use will be approved and coordinated with the food service director (additional charges apply).
· Any event, which the district believes will cause maintenance or replacement expenses not covered by the standard fees may be assessed an additional fee.
PERSONNEL CHARGES- (all personnel charges are based on a minimum of 3 hours and billed hourly)
Sound Board- $22 Fee – Pay $18
Board Tech- $22 Fee – Pay $18
Spot Light Tech- $22 Fee - Pay $18
Back Stage Tech- $10 Fee - Pay $8
Custodian Fee- $30 Fee
Additional Custodians $25 each per hour (fee)
To submit a facility use request or to rent a facility/space:
District Staff or approved school clubs/organizations (for after hours or weekend events).
Please use the link to submit a facility use request for district sponsored or required events through the online request system. Requests must be received no less than seven (7) business days prior to the event date, instructions on how to submit the form online is located at the following link: Facility Request Tutorial.
Click here to submit a request.
For community use or rental of a district facility/space.
Please fill out and submit the following form. Requests must me submitted no less than fourteen (14) business days prior to the requested event date. Rental requests are processed through the Central Administration Building and must be accompanied by a non-refundable $50.00 application fee, any requests received without payment of the application fee will not be considered or processed.
Click the calendar to view events.
Facility Rental Application and Use Guidelines.